Find my “live” copy on Google Docs
Scott Templeman firstname.lastname@example.org www.scotttempleman.com Professional Skills:
- Online Marketing Strategist
- Website Analytics Reporting and Technology Audits
- Content Strategy & Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media & Community Management
- Web Analytics (Google)
- Social Media Management (Hootsuite)
- Marketing Automation (Hubspot)
- Web Content Management Systems (WordPress, HTML fluent)
- Adobe CS6 (Photoshop)
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Advertising
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
BS Energy, Business & Finance 5/2006
9/31/13 – Present Microstrategy Tysons Corner, VA
Social Media Analyst
- Demand Generation Team
- Manage the social community and various social feeds
- Adwords campaigns
- Analyze web metrics across platforms
- Find new ways to achieve our online marketing goals, and then test them.
- Social strategy/digital promotion advice on projects across brands, products, teams, and odd jobs.
- Live event social/content strategy & execution
- Power user of Hootsuite Enterprise, UberVu, Adwords, Google Analytics, MS Office, Photoshop.
1/21/13 – 9/31/13 California Product Company Andover, MA
Interactive Media Strategist
- Conducted extensive analytics, web technology, and social strategy audit and utility analysis for California Paint, Storm System, Plexipave, Decoturf, and Progress Paint brands.
- Designed and reported a web technology strategy for the California Paints site.
- Managed and actively monitor all social media outlets for California Paints.
- Directly managed all marketing and web vendors, while continuously prospecting new strategic services and venues for our brands.
- Continuously improve content and website layout to convert maximum website visitors into registered leads in Hubspot. Year over year traffic is up 50%, while registrations increased 219%.
- Construct and manage custom dashboards in Google for each website, customising metrics and data filtering to ensure each brand has quick access to valuable insight.
- Construct and oversee online content strategy, creation, and syndication across available outlets to assist in social media and search engine optimization efforts.
- Regular use of Hootsuite, Hubspot, WordPress, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, and Photoshop
1/1/12 – 6/1/13 Content Management Professionals Allston, MA
Community Director (Consultant)
- Moderated and grew 25,000+ member LinkedIn professional community.
- Strategy and execution of converting LinkedIn users into registered members.
- Promoted CM Pros content and initiatives while managing social networks.
- Regularly report on website analytics while managing content management systemand database.
- Contributing member of website redesign team, offering insights gathered from Google Analytics and useful features to implement.
1/1/12 – 1/1/14 Freelancer Allston, MA
Digital Marketing Consultant
- Content strategy and promotion.
- Google analytics reporting and search engine optimization (SEO) audits.
- Website improvement, relaunches, and development from scratch (primarily in WordPress).
- Community growth strategy and management.
- Strategy, execution, measurement, and refinement of Facebook and Google advertising campaigns.
4/1/10 – 11/18/11 Outsell, Inc Cambridge, MA
(Gilbane Group was acquired by Outsell, Inc. 2/2010)
- Lead Outsell’s social marketing activity, community management, and measured results.
- Interpret and regularly report on web traffic data to improve customer insight and content strategy. Was member of website redesign team, offering insights from
- Produce and manage email campaigns, integrated with social outlets and Google Analytics.
- Speaker Coordination & Community Management for Gilbane Events.
- Webmaster for Gilbane websites.
- Social Media training sessions with analysts to improve their understanding and effective use.
- Continuously brainstormed to enhance web experience of customers.
7/27/09 – 4/1/10 Gilbane Group Cambridge, MA
- Responsible for updating and optimizing company websites using Adobe CS4.
- Played central role in content marketing campaigns (videos, newsletters, email campaigns, blogs, and social media).
- Speaker coordinator for Gilbane Conferences (point of contact for ~90 different people), as well as social media promotion and community management.
- Technical maintenance of computers, phone system, printers, etc. at the office.
3/19/07 – 6/25/09 Summit National Braintree, MA
Technical Recruiter (Mechanical Division)
- Responsible for placing mechanical designers/engineers in nationwide contract jobs.
- Extensive networking within a niche professional community.
- Track marketplace activity to follow new trends while growing the client database.
Eagle Scout 5/2000
Inbound Marketing Certified Professional 2/2010 – Present
HootSuite Certification 12/2011